New Release!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

HO! HO! HO!: Holiday Spice, Choose Your Flavor, Naughty or Nice Blog Hop (Dec 12-19)

Closed.
HO! HO! HO!: Holiday Spice, Choose Your Flavor, Naughty or Nice Blog Hop (Dec 12-19)


Enter to Win an e-Copy of my Erotic Regency Era Novellas Grey's Lady and Waltz of Seduction.



Click on covers to learn more about the novellas and to read excerpts. By clicking the covers and reading the excerpts, you affirm that you are 18 or older and are considered an adult where you live.

Click Covers to Read Excerpts:






To Enter:
1. You must be 18 or older and have reached the age of majority in your country/state of residence.

2. Fill out the Rafflecopter below. There are only two mandatory entries, verify your age and be a follower (GFC) of this blog. The rest are optional and merely increase your chances of winning.




a Rafflecopter giveaway





14 comments:

  1. Love your books, love this hop! Thank you for the chance to win!
    Happy Holidays!

    Gena Robertson
    robertsongena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very succesful 'Hop' and best holiday wishes from another Hopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holdays & thanks for the giveaway!

    elizabeth@bookattict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey can i have the guy for my gift
    desitheblonde@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only rafflecopter I saw was one I had to be a member of facebook to enter. I don't have a facebook account.
    gfc: Julianne
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to read Grey's Lady!
    MJB
    msmjb65 AT gmail DOT com
    PS.I did the Facebook thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have a copy of Waltz of Seduction, I already have Grey's Lady, lol.
    June M.

    Have a safe & happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays, just stopping by to show some love.

    Ronda Tutt
    mrsqueentutt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everybody!

    Sorry it took me so long to get in here. My time online was really limited the past few days. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I hope everyone is having a smooth holiday season and enjoying themselves.

    Hello Ronda. :) Thank you for stopping by. Ronda's got some fabulous contests going right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julianne,

    I'll take care of that, don't worry. You can enter the rafflecopter with your name and email address as well as FB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for participating, you're wonderful! Happy holidays to you and yours!

    mamaelk1113 at gmail dot com
    mamaelk gfc
    mamaelk1113 twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Thanks so much for this great giveaway. I can be found on your facebook page, I think, since I liked you. My online name is usually Jaxslady but with facebook its Suzanne M.

    So you can reach me at jaxslady-ebooks@yahoo.ca or through my google at jaxslady@gmail.com. I use the ebooks to keep everything about books together.

    Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to you and your family.

    Jaxs(Suzanne M.)

    jaxslady-ebooks@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }