New Release!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Get Naughty After Dark with Natasha and Nikki (Feb 15-22)...This is a BLOGHOP sign up

Blog Hop Sign Up!!



Close Encounters With the Night Kind and Natasha Blackthorne Writes Erotic Historical Romance

Message from Nikki:

Hello!!  I, along with my co-host Natasha Blackthorne, will be (hopefully) running our first blog hop!! I will be playing with the button a little more to make it visible but here is the outline of the event.  Anyone can sign up.  I only have a few rules:
1. Posts must be up at 12 am on the 15th.  I will be checking!!  Any post not up by the allotted time will be deleted from the event.
2. Posts must include the hop button which I will be sending out to you  a week before it is supposed to go live. 
3. Posts must include the linky list, the links to the next three bloggers, or a link back to either my site or Natasha's.  We want everyone to be able to hop to all the sites.
4.  Your giveaway can be anything but it must include something related to either being naughty(Naughty doesn't necessarily mean sex toys or handcuffs :), it can be sexy...like jewelry or clothing..or decadent like candy, sweets or chocolate..naughty has a wide variety of meanings, since I'm on a diet chocolate would be naughty to me!!!) or a book (meaning anything book related, swag, reading lights or book accessories, gift cards, e-copies, or paperbacks)
5. Have fun :)


Authors, if your swamped and can't commit to linking up but would like to have your book featured in the hop, just e-mail Nikki at viajeradelmar@aol.com or if you have problems linking up!


Sign up now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }