New Release!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Lucky Valentines



The winners for the Valentine's Day Blog Hops Are:

Tin won the Romancing the Valentine Blog Hop

Stacey won the With Love, Blog Hop

Alyssa won the Love in the Air Blog Hop

I have emailed the winners and they will have 72 hours to respond to me. If they don't respond, then I'll be forced to select another winner.

Thank you to everyone who entered my Valentine's Day Blog Hop contests and special thanks to those who commented. Thank you for making the hops so much fun for everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great giveaway!

    I'm looking forward to reading it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the winners.
    lisagk

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }