New Release!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Favorite Romantic Song ~ This is Real Romance

For one of the blog hops, I asked you all to share with me your favorite romantic song. I didn't want to share my favorite in the same post where I was advertising my own books.

But this post here is to show mad love to a favorite of mine, possibly one of the most romantic songs and videos ever. 

I simply want to share something I think is a real work of art. It takes love from the courtship stages to the real test of everyday, lifelong love and after. If that's not romance, I don't know what is.

 It's just beautiful.

Video shared from Vevo on Youtube. No endorsement of my work by Mr. Leonard Cohen is intended or to be implied.


1 comment:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }