New Release!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three Five Star Reviews for Alex's Angel, Erotic Historical Romance, NC17




Reviews for Alex's Angel:

 
Five Stars From Salacious Reads

"I'm becoming a steadfast fan of Natasha Blackthorne. She writes the most heated, sexually charged historical novels that I've read. And its not just the sex in these stories that keeps me coming back, but its also her writing. Its just fabulous, it's the main reason why I'll keep reading her books. She's taking women from a period where you were actually only seen and not heard and she's empowering them...

All and all, another awesome read. I LOVED it. Please pick this one up and any other book in the Carter Blanche series, you will not regret it and you will definitely be hooked...

My Rating:5 Kisses ~ This one is a tongue kiss and then some...lol!" Sharonda of Salacious Reads
To read the full review, click badge below:







~~~~~~~~~~~~


Five Stars from Miz Love and Crew Loves Books










"Best Bits: The whole damn book. Every single lush word, scene, character and emotion they inspired. Verdict: This has honestly been one of the best historical books I’ve read. I love to shout about it, so get your ear plugs in if you have sensitive eardrums because I’m about to roar.







NATASHA BLACKTHORNE ROCKS! BUY HER BOOKS NOW, YOU HEAR ME?" ~ Miz Love of Miz Love Loves Books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five Stars fom My Book Addiction Reviews


“ALEX’S ANGEL by Natasha Blackthorne is an exciting erotic historical romance set in 1793 Philadelphia, PA…This is an emotional read from the first page to the last page…This author knows how to write an erotic historical romance that will keep readers on the edge of their seats. The characters will capture your heart,as you watch them grow. A must read! I loved this story. If you enjoy historicals,Georgian era,Americana,hot passion,with a twist than “Alex’s Angel is the story for you.” ~ Review by April of My Book Addiction Reviews.

 


Five Stars from Satin Sue's Bookish Corner:

"I love this series. In each book iv read iv fell in love with the characters and the story line. my heart goes out to Alex in this one. He has been through so much and all he needs is a little bit of love *sigh*. I would of been happy to give him it. Natasha is riseing to become one of my favourite ebook authors with this series. I dont read alot of books like this. So when I find a historical book I like this much its refreshing. Ok enough rambling from me lol. I dont think it matters what kind of books your into, if you read this series you will be blown away. so please give it a try." ~ Satin Sue



Peer Review From Author Sam Crescent (Review Originally Posted in Total-e-Bound Newletter):

"Alex's Angel is book three in the Carte Blanche series and I'm in love with Natasha Blackthorne's writing. I find for historical it has to have a real special element to get me intrigued, especially when I'm not in the mind to read that genre. Well, Alex's Angel pulled me in and kept me hooked right to the end.

Alex Dalton meets Emily Eliot in the Blue Duck Tavern and saves her from a fate with an unlikely suitor. Their paths collide and the passion builds between them. Alex is wonderfully possessive and broken at the same time. His love of Emily is realistic and beautiful as it develops throughout the book. Their is nothing over the top and the interaction and spicy scenes are all necessary to move the story along.

This is a real must read for me and I think everyone, who isn't even a historical lover, will love this."


Click cover to read the entire first chapter:







To Purchase Now:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }