New Release!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two Five Star Reviews For Alex's Angel, American Set Erotic Historical Romance, NC17




Two Five Star Reviews for Alex's Angel:

"I'm becoming a steadfast fan of Natasha Blackthorne. She writes the most heated, sexually charged historical novels that I've read. And its not just the sex in these stories that keeps me coming back, but its also her writing. Its just fabulous, it's the main reason why I'll keep reading her books. She's taking women from a period where you were actually only seen and not heard and she's empowering them...

All and all, another awesome read. I LOVED it. Please pick this one up and any other book in the Carter Blanche series, you will not regret it and you will definitely be hooked...

My Rating:5 Kisses ~ This one is a tongue kiss and then some...lol!" Sharonda of Salacious Reads
To read the full review, click badge below:




~~~~~~~~~~~~






"Best Bits: The whole damn book. Every single lush word, scene, character and emotion they inspired. Verdict: This has honestly been one of the best historical books I’ve read. I love to shout about it, so get your ear plugs in if you have sensitive eardrums because I’m about to roar.




NATASHA BLACKTHORNE ROCKS! BUY HER BOOKS NOW, YOU HEAR ME?" ~ Miz Love of Miz Love Loves Books.



Click cover to read the entire first chapter:



Click Banner to Purchase:




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren. I hope you're having a great Sunday evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha! thanks so much for adding my review ;)

    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }