New Release!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I LOVED Stockholm Surrender by Lily Harlem #review #eroticromance

Click cover to purchase from Ellora's Cave Publishing.


I couldn’t devour this story quickly enough. Then I read it again, more slowly, and savored every word. I am probably going to read it a third time. It is one hot lusty temptation of a novel. But it is more than just a sexy story. The characters touched me deeply. Her Mom, her Dad, James, the security guards, everyone just come to life. It is like watching a movie unfold. Ty is sexy, dangerous, sweet, tender all at once. The blurb is correct. Penny is one lucky girl. It’s very erotic, yes, but it is also touchingly romantic in a natural way. I felt every moment, every heartbeat of their attraction and growing affection. And the ending was perfect. I LOVED it!


The following information comes from Ellora's Cave Website:


Blurb:

By popular reader request, the full-length story of what happens after Stockholm Seduction.


My soul was in turmoil. Ty Winters had not only kidnapped me in Oz, my heartstoppingly gorgeous surfer had also stoked my darkest desires, bringing all my fantasies to the surface. So Oxford wasn’t going well. Until, that is, he creeped from the shadows—desperate, sexy, dangerous and wanting a piece of me, literally!


He teased me with a taste of his carnal skills, leaving me burning with frustration then forced to stand by as he fought for his beliefs using my lust-addled body as his most powerful weapon.


Oh, my kidnapper knew just how to get what he wanted, giving me just what I needed, while hiding our relationship from the British foreign minister and police. Because sometimes two people are meant to be, even in the most unconventional circumstances and twisted situations. We could fight the world, but we couldn’t fight our passion.


Reader Advisory: This book contains a steamy scene where Ty shares Penny with his best mate—lucky girl!
'
Book Details:


Line:Moderne
Series: None
Book Length: Novel
Book Type: eBook


Publisher: Ellora's Cave Publishing
ISBN: 9781419937552


** I purchased this book to read**


5 comments:

  1. I just finished that one and absolutely loved it too! I have raved and raved about it. It's just fabulous!

    Michelle V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michelle,

      Yes, I was moved to rave about Stockholm Surrender too. I read it three times. :D I don't read a lot of contemporary romance but this story was very different. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post.

      Delete
  2. Natasha - I am so thrilled that you enjoyed Stockholm Surrender. I adored writing it, the characters were so very real to me and having spent time in Oxford and Bangkok I really felt like I was there with them, so you saying it was like seeing a movie unfold is a truly wonderful praise :-)

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lily,

      Yes, that sense that you did know them very deeply certainly comes accross in the story. What can I say? I loved this story. :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }