New Release!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Love Remembers by Wendi Zwaduk, Erotic Romance, Ancient Greece




Today I am honoured to feature the talented Wendi Zwaduk and her erotic romance set in Ancient Greece. Welcome to my blog Wendi. :)

I'd like to first thank Natasha for having me on the blog today. It's always great to hang out with friends and Natasha is a dear friend. My book today is a short story entitled Love Remembers. Set in Ancient Greece, it's the story of reunited lovers. Now you might wonder why I chose Ancient Greece for a setting. The popularity of period shows on television? Nope. Something much simpler. Grin. When I got my degree, one of the extra courses offered dealt with anything and everything from Ancient Greece.
I'd enjoyed the stories I'd learned in World History and thought I might enjoy the class. I'm glad I took the leap. I learned so many wonderful things--the clothing, the hairstyles, and even some things I never imagined the ancients dealt with like vampires and witches. Yes, vampires. Now this story doesn't deal with the paranormal. Gregorius and Aspasia are as accurate as I could make them. Women at the time 400 BC weren't empowered as much as they are today.
Aspasia had even fewer rights as she is the daughter of a merchant not a citizen of Athens. There are some very tender moments in the story and a few where the words will singe the pages. Why don't you take the leap and give Love Remembers a read?

BLURB:

If he wants to keep Aspasia once he finds her, Gregorius will need to prove that his Love Remembers.

A veteran of the war in Koroneia, Gregorius wants only one woman for his bed. She made his heart sing the moment he first saw her in the markets, and for the past seven years he’s hunted far and wide for her. Once he finds her, he’ll prove his love never forgot her.

Aspasia isn’t the mirthful girl from the markets any longer. Circumstances beyond her control forced her into service to Gregorius’ bitterest enemy. When she at last finds herself in Gregorius’ arms, can she let go of the past in order to have the future she deserves? Only if love remembers...

Reader Advisory: This book contains a hero bent on finding his first love and a heroine determined to let him have his wicked way...in the garden, on the benches, in the olive grove...


To BUY NOW:
EXCERPT PG:


“Do not cry, Aspasia.” Gregorius cupped her face in his large hands, warming her cheeks. “It ends with me.”

“Even if you wanted to pay, you cannot afford the debts. He raised them too high.” She met his heated gaze when she opened her eyes.

“I cannot afford you?”

His words stung. Did he understand his meaning? Did he expect her to act as his pleasure slave? Even after so many years, he meant more to her than a master. If she served him, her heart would be trampled. She swallowed against the lump forming in her throat.

“Visius is too powerful and I am not worthy of you.” There, she had said it. She had admitted in a roundabout way that she liked him. No, I love him. “You should have a better woman.”

“No other woman could take your place in my heart.” Gregorius smoothed his thumb over her bottom lip as he cradled her skull in his hands. “I will give everything to have you. I lost a part of my soul when I learned you were no longer at the markets as a server—when I thought you no longer cared for me. You own my heart, Aspasia.”

Her heart pounded in her chest. He cared. Just as quickly, her spirits drooped. “I am not a citizen. You cannot have me as anything other than a slave.”

“I can love whomever I choose.”

Love? Had she heard him correctly…again? She sucked in a ragged breath. “Gregorius…”




Want to know more about Wendi Zwaduk? Here you go:

I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I’m published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books and The Wild Rose Press. Come join me for this fantastic journey!
--
Wendi Zwaduk - Romance to Make Your Heart Race

"The depth of the characters and their love was beautifully told by Ms. Zwaduk...a deeply emotional story." BlackRaven's Reviews





Also writing as Megan Slayer - Sometimes It's Fun to Squirm

"Ms. Slayer has penned a fast-paced, action packed story with engaging characters and uninhibited passion." BlackRaven's Reviews


Find Wendi Zwaduk Online:

4 comments:

  1. I love stories set in Ancient Greece! What a fabulous era!
    And your book sounds wonderful! Loved the excerpt, and it was good to see you, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book looks fab, Wendi. I definitely want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by Vastine and Kiru. Wendi isn't able to get online this weekend so I am sure she will answer you just as soon as she can. I wanted to be sure and post this for her on the day Love Remembers was released to Amazon and ARe though. It's a great passionate story for anyone who enjoys the Ancient World.

    Hope you two are having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vastine - thanks for stopping by! I had a great time writing their story and researching Greece. It's always great to see you and I'm so glad you stopped by!

    Kiru - Thank you for stopping by the post. I hope you enjoy the book!

    Natasha - thanks for being a dear friend. You're one of my biggest supporters. Thanks for posting this and saying such nice things. I appreciate all you do. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }