New Release!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tagged For Lucky Seven ~ #eroticromance #erotic



 I was tagged by author Cara Bristol to participate in Lucky 7, in which an author excerpts seven sentences of a current work, from page seventy-seven (or seven), seven lines down on the page. And then I nominate and notify seven other authors to participate.

Vastine Bondurant
Wendi Zwaduk
Gabrielle Bisset
Kiru Taye
Sandy Wolters
Scarlet Blackwell
Lily Harlem



I am selecting seven sentences from A Measured Risk, page seven, seven lines down the page. This is part of the prologue. William is not the hero. He is Anne's husband:

A loud crash sounded and the carriage rattled as if it would fall apart. It veered over slightly. Her heart knocked against her ribcage as she clutched the seat’s edge. Her mouth went dry.
She glanced at William. He was so pale that his freckles looked like black specks. Her stomach flipped over.







 

2 comments:

  1. Tag! I'm one of the its! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, Nat. I don't blame her. My stomach would flip too if I had a sissy like William for a husband. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }