New Release!

Monday, July 23, 2012

W * I * N * N * E * R* S *! ~ #Eroticromance #Erotica

The Winners for the Darkness Falls Blog Hop Are:

Laceyblossom won an e-copy of Purly Gates by Vastine Bondurant. Sensual MM Historical Romance Set in the 1930s, on the beach. What a perfect summertime read!



"This is one m/m book you don't want to miss if you enjoy delicious prose and the aching, heart-twisting feeling you'll get when two men want one another but don't quite know how to say so. They tiptoe around one another, and the sexual tension there is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Bloody brilliant!" M Ellis

"...What I see when I close my eyes and think of this book is the beach, Lucky with his dogs, and Purly standing on the sand watching him. I hear the sea, some gulls, and feel the need to take a deep breath so I can steady myself to watch this couple take tiptoe steps around one another. It’s beautiful, a heady rush of wonderment and love, and I can’t recommend this book enough.



Verdict: The writing and voice is enough to make me buy everything Ms Bondurant writes in the future. That I’d also undoubtedly get a wonderful tale and a breathtaking romance as well is just icing on the cake." Miz Love & Crew Love Books




The Winner of a E-copy of one of my Carte Blanche Novels is Yvette.

To check out my Erotic Historical Romances, click below:


The Winners for the Hot Jocks In July Hop Are:

Carolyn Byles won an e-copy of Ever Fallen In Love by Wendi Zwaduk, an Erotic Contemporary Romance Set at the Racing Track. Another great summertime read!

"A romantic and passionate story of love reborn, with lots of hot and a bit kinky bedroom action, and not always in the bedroom. There is some very creative use of Tucker’s car hood...a marvelous blend of Ms. Zwaduk’s love for romance and her passion for racing, and it makes one very hot and fantastic reading experience." Rated 4.5 cherries ~ Foxglove ~ Whipped Cream Reviews


CORRECTION:
Julianne is the winner of an Ecopy of one of my Carte Blanche Series books for the Hot Jocks Blog Hop


The Winner for the Hot Summer's Nights Blog Hop for an Ecopy of my Carte Blanche Novels is Brandie Buckwine.

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. :)

All winners will be contacted by email and will have 72 hours to respond. If they do not respond, then new winners will be selected.

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }