New Release!

Friday, September 7, 2012

New Five Star Review: A MEASURED RISK Erotic Romance, BDSM, Rubenesque BBW

Happy Friday Everyone,

I woke up to a very lovely review of A Measured Risk today from author Patricia Green. Here's a little of what she had to say:

"Recently, I read A Measured Risk by author Natasha Blackthorne...I truly enjoyed this book and read it voraciously. I can’t wait until she writes another Regency!"

To read the entire review, please visit her blog at: http://patriciagreenbooks.com/2012/09/06/a-measured-ris/



GIVEAWAY

If you would like to read a steamy excerpt and enter to win a free e-copy of A Measured Risk, please click on the cover below: 



 
 
 
To Purchase An Electronic Copy Now
 
 



To read the First Chapter, click the banner below:


1 comment:

  1. I love regency romances, and I don't read nearly enough of them. This sounds fantastic!

    I'd like to give you the One Lovely Blogger Award. Get the info here http://twistingyourmindonewordatatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }