New Release!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blood Spirit/Sons of Navarus Paranormal Fall Fling! @gabriellebisset

Hello Everyone,

Please welcome erotic paranormal author Gabrielle Bisset to the blog:
 
 
Thank you Natasha for having me here today on the Blood Spirit/Sons of Navarus Paranormal Fall Fling! And the celebration doesn't stop until the last day of October. All month the Blood Spirit/Sons of Navarus Paranormal Fall Fling giveaway has weekly prizes, along with grand prizes of gift cards, ebooks, and cool Sons of Navarus swag at the end of the fling. Be sure to keep reading after the post for details on how to enter!

 

Here's the blurb and an excerpt of Terek and Ilona in Blood Spirit (Sons of Navarus #3): 

 

I am everything you seek. I am vampire.

 

Blessed with the gift of telepathy, Terek always knows what a woman wants. His gift has afforded him nightly sensual pleasures and exotic treats for centuries, but beneath the surface he yearns for much more.

 

Ilona can give him what his soul craves, but only if he trusts his heart. One fateful choice made out of desire puts all he cares for in danger. With a civil war and the threat of Archon hunters at every turn, this Son may lose everything if he can't find the balance between heart and mind.
 
 
By reading any further, you are stating that you are 18 years of age, or over.
If you are under the age of 18, it is necessary to exit this site.
 



Tracing the outline of her jaw, he watched the face of this angel and hated having to wake her. But if she didn't take his blood, he'd lose her for certain and for the first time since he'd turned her, he knew he couldn't bear to think of his world without her.
"Ilona," he whispered near her cheek. "Wake. I'm here."
Slowly her eyelids fluttered open and eyes vacant and lost stared back at him. "Terek?"
Her gaze cut like a knife to his heart. She was nearly gone already, her soul slipping into that void between the vampire and human worlds.
"Look into my eyes, Ilona. Look! I need you to stay with me."
Her eyelids drooped as she began to lose consciousness. Terror raced through his body. There was no more time to wait. Fear of losing her controlled his every move, and his fangs exploded into his mouth. In seconds, he'd pierced his wrist and the blood began to seep from his vein.
Pressing it to her pale lips, he waited in desperation for her to take his blood into her mouth. The blood pooled on her lips, but she made no effort to take it.
"Ilona! Listen to your sire. Drink. Now!" he commanded.
Her eyes opened and turning her head, she whispered, "No. Let me go."
More roughly than he should have, he grabbed her face in his hand and forced her to look at him. "No, I will not lose you! Drink!"
Her voice began to fade and faintly she answered, "Please. I can't live like this."
Terek bent over her and placed a kiss on her lips. The fear that he'd lost her already pressed on his heart and even though he didn't understand why, he was sure when she left him she'd take a piece of his soul with her.
He whispered against her lips one last plea. "Do not take her from me. God, leave her with one who can care for her. I beg of you. Do not take her."
"Why do you want me to live when I don't?" she whispered hoarsely.
"Because there is something special in you as there is in all creatures."
A tiny sigh escaped from between her lips. "You made me this and left me."
Cradling her face in his hands, he said, "I'm sorry. Don't do this. Don't leave me."
"I can't be one of these women. I don't understand this."
Terek kissed her tenderly. "Then don't be. Stay anyway."
Anguish filled her voice. "I woke and I was so hungry. But I don't want food. I hungered for you, but you were gone."
"Take from me everything you hunger for. Take from the one who knows what you need."
Pressing his wrist to her mouth, he fed her soul with his blood. Timid, she stared up at him in fear, but soon her hands held his arm to her lips and she eagerly took what he offered.
Her need for him—for his blood—touched his heart, and a closeness unlike anything he'd experienced in ages came over him. Something about Ilona made him feel like he hadn't felt in almost seven hundred years.
He wanted to save her, to show her the wonders the world offered. If she would allow him, he'd give her that world.
Ilona opened her eyes, and Terek saw that his blood had begun to bring her back from the empty abyss he'd feared and she'd begged for. A tiny smile formed on her lips, making him happy.
Ilona sighed. "Terek, I don't seem to be like any of your other vampires."
She was right.
"I have thousands of vampires, Ilona. You've just seen the ones who live here."
"Are they all women?"
Shaking his head, he laughed. "No. Not all of them. Does that matter?"
He saw it did matter by the way her bottom lip quivered ever so slightly. "Ilona, what's wrong?"
She closed her eyes and turned away so he couldn't see her face. "I've never been like this. I don't know what's wrong with me. I barely know you and my head tells me I have every reason to hate you. I know this. But I'm consumed by jealousy at the thought of you with these women and thousands I haven't even met."
Terek stared silently at her, unsure of what to say. It was perfectly natural she would be attracted to him. Vampires were sensual beings, and the pull of a sire to a vampire was common. Everything she was experiencing was exactly as it should be.
Before he could tell her this, she turned toward him. "I don't want to feel this way toward someone who doesn't feel anything for me."
The shame in her voice bothered him. Why did she think he felt nothing for her?
"I care about you as I care for all my vampires."
That wasn't exactly the truth. In fact, he cared much more for her after only such a short time.
"Chattel. Or worse, as a plaything. Somehow you've made me care for you, and I'm simply the latest addition to your collection."
"Ilona, you're not a plaything or part of a collection. I didn't choose to sire you. You were dying because of another vampire's choice and begged me to save you."
"Even worse then. I'm a mistake you're saddled with."
Terek winced at the pain of her words. Mistake. She believed she was unwanted and unloved. She had no idea the effect she had on him and how much he struggled against the growing feelings for her inside him.
He let his desire control him and leaned toward her, taking her in his arms. A need to feel her mouth yielding to his overtook him, and he kissed her hard, needing her to understand how much he wanted her.
But she didn't yield. Instead, she met his desire with her own, snaking her tongue past his lips to tease the tip of his tongue. Such a common act he'd experienced countless times before with women now excited him more than he could believe, and his cock sprang to life, pressing hard against his hipbone.
She tasted like some exotic fruit Jasmine seldom found at the market—a treat he rarely got to enjoy but relished so much more when he could. She clung to him by the neck as she pressed her body to his, leaving him in no doubt as to what she wanted.
He wanted it too.
"Ilona..." He stopped, unsure what he'd wanted to say as she slid her hand down the front of his pants.
Looking at him, her eyes wide, she said, "No, don't say anything. I need this. I don't want to think about who you are with the others. Even if you have to pretend, then pretend. Just let me have something about being a vampire that brings me happiness."
 
I hope readers will visit my blog to enter the Blood Spirit/Sons of Navarus Paranormal Fall Fling giveaway. There will be weekly prizes and grand prizes at the end of the fling, including gift cards, ebooks, and Sons of Navarus swag. Visit http://gbisset.blogspot.com/p/paranormal-fall-fling.html for all the details on how to enter!
 
 
 
 
Blood Spirit Buy Links:
 
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. i love Terek hes my favourite what a hero he is. Blood Spirit is an absolutely wonderful book, its an exciting very sensual, romantic read. i loved every page. the Sons series are all exciting sensual reads

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is such an amazing Series by Gabrielle. I love the different twist that she has given to these hot alpha-vamps and, wow, Terek was certainly no exception.

    I highly recommend these books to everyone and I'm anxiously waiting for next issue in 2013.

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood Spirit wasan amazing book. One of my favorites in the series. Very emotional and very sensual. This series has a very unique and interesting storyline. Very different from the usual paranormal romances. A refreshing take on the vampie world. And so very HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Terek and this is by far one of my favorites in the series. I can't wait to read the next book and get more acquainted with the next "Son".

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC! THIS SERIES SOUNDS UNIQUE & SEXY 2 BOOT!thanQ 4 sharing:D
    redz041@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }