New Release!

Monday, October 22, 2012

W * I * N * N * E * R ~~ For The Alpha Male BlogHop!




Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all who entered in the Alpha Male Blog Hop. I enjoyed reading all your comments very much.



The winner for the $6 Amazon GC selected via Rafflecopter is:  Julie K.

I will be contacting Julie via email and she will have 72 hours to reply. If she does not reply within 72 hours, I will use Rafflecopter to pick a new winner.

Author Carrie Ann Ryan will be drawing the Grand Prize Winners for this blog hop. Please visit here for more information: http://carrieannbloghops.blogspot.com/2012/10/alpha-male-blog-hop-winners.html

The Wicked After Dark Blog Hop Kicks off on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. Over 220 authors and bloggers will be participating with all sorts of Halloween themed and/or wicked erotic romance  giveaways. I will be giving away a gift certificate and some ebooks.

I hope you can join us. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }