New Release!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Please join me @trs_studio #Christmas Party G!veaway, #Erotic Regency, Light BDSM, Rubenesque, BBW #Freestuff



Hello Everyone,

Please join me at The Romance Studio's Christmas Party (December 19-23, 2012) .
 
I will be offering one reader the chance to win their choice from my e-published works. To enter, please click here (my post goes live at 12:00 am Dec 19, 2012): http://wp.me/p2Qg31-15C

TRS is giving away an Amazon gift ecard (electronic gift card only, value $100 minimum) to one lucky reader and giving away a lot of other prizes from the TRS prize vault and participating authors too! More details on the prizes to come...

I am also still hosting several giveaways here on this blog:










To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.

Check Out Natasha Blackthorne's Erotic Historical Romances


Check Out Natasha Blackthorne's Erotic Historical Romances

Connect With Me:Site | Blog | Twitter | Facebook |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }