New Release!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vote For Your Favorite. #Erotic Romance #valentinesday #sexy

 
Happy Sunday Everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. In February, I will be participating in a Valentine's event on Ravencraft’s Romance Realm. This event, Ravencraft’s Love Letters and Lattes Blogfest, requires me to write a love letter written from the hero to the heroine OR from the heroine to the hero from one of my stories. I have decided to let my readers vote for which story I use.



Please make your vote here in comments. Please select from the books listed on the left sidebar of this blog. The title with the most comments wins. Voting ends at 11:59 PM January 30, 2013. 







Connect With Natasha:Site | Blog | Twitter | Facebook |

To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.

 

To Check Out My Other Erotic Historical Romances, Please Click The Banner Below:

Check Out Natasha Blackthorne's Erotic Historical Romances

6 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }