Deepened & Fully Re-edited! A Measured Risk, Now Just $2.99 at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cover Reveal: HER MYSTERY DUKE #Erotic Romance, Light BDSM, Rubenesque, R

Hello Everyone,
 
I hired an editor just this morning and I am looking forward to working with them on my first venture into self-publishing.
 
I am very pleased to reveal the cover for HER MYSTERY DUKE.
 
 
Coming Soon.
 
Just a quick reminder:
 

In February, I will be participating in a Valentine's event on Ravencraft’s Romance Realm. This event, Ravencraft’s Love Letters and LattesBlogfest, requires me to write a love letter written from the hero to the heroine OR from the heroine to the hero from one of my stories. I have decided to let you vote for which story I use.

 

Since this vote ended up in a tie, I have extended the deadline. Please vote at this link: http://natashablackthorneblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/asking-for-your-input-erotic-romance.html



Connect With Natasha:Site | Blog | Twitter | Facebook |

To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.




To Check Out My Other Erotic Historical Romances, Please Click The Banner Below:

Check Out Natasha Blackthorne's Erotic Historical Romances

2 comments:

  1. love the cover to the new book Natasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it have the current Houses of Parliament on the cover?
    Lovely colours, but I'd pass this one by, thinking it's Victorian (I don't like Victorians).

    ReplyDelete

Jingle Balls Blog Hop

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }