New Release!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Please join me @trs_studio #HappyNewYear G!veaway, #Erotic Regency, Light BDSM, Rubenesque, BBW #Freestuff





Hello Everyone,

I hope your New Year's Day was a happy one. I apologize for increased posts in the past few days. Please bear with me as there are so many sales and promotion events right now. I like to let readers know when my books are available for a discounted price.

 Just a quick reminder, my erotic historical romances that are published by Total-e-Bound are %25 off now through January 14, 2013. Please click here for more information.

Today I will be at The Romance Studio's New Year's Party. This event runs from Jan 2-6, 2013. The Romance Studio is giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card. There will be many fabulous authors there running their own contests.

I will be giving away an e-copy of one of my historical erotic romances. My post should go live at 12 am Jan 2. Please click here for my party post.



I am also running several giveaways on the blog right now:



Current Giveaways






Check Out My Erotic Historical Romances


Check Out Natasha Blackthorne's Erotic Historical Romances
Connect With Me:
Site | Blog | Twitter | Facebook |


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!
    ttantonelli@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your books.
    laurattroxel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }