New Release!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Tender moments, HOT BONDAGE, feisty heroine...Everything a good erotic historical novel should have. 18+ R

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all having a great weekend. :)

I wanted to share a very nice review of HER MYSTERY DUKE with you. Thank you very much to Lisa Jo for taking the time to share her thoughts and feelings:



"I just loved this book. I was browsing around & came across this historical gem. It is set in the early 1800's.

I loved Jeanne Darling (she was a darling!) An authoress of children's stories on her own, poor and surviving due to gentlemen's favors (after her care and then subsequent death of her insane Father.) I also love David Somerville, the stuffy, alpha Duke of Hartley who also turned out to be such a tender soul.

Jeanne was finding out her passion for writing "children's fairie stories" was about to be published after one more story, when David appears on the streets of Whitechapel (not his part of town for sure!)...The Duke appears with a feverish amnesia calling Jeanne by the name of Therese (his previous mistress) and what can a girl like Ms. Darling do but to take charge of his well-being and nurse him back to health?! This book had quite a few twists. Love that!

I also love the BDSM elements which were told in a couple's exploratory fashion which I thought was quite believable. It was nice to see Ms. Darling admit her sensual nature to David. He doesn't shame her for this of course! Oh no, he wants to train her! With her approval naturally!

The ending was sort of unexpected (at least for me) so it made this story even better.

Tender moments, HOT BONDAGE, feisty heroine, A Duke who realizes just in time what an exemplary woman he has. Everything a good erotic historical novel should have. 4 thumbs up! I want to see Ms. Blackthorne's other offerings! ;)" ~ Reader Lisa Jo.



Click cover to read blurb and excerpt

To purchase HER MYSTERY DUKE at Amazon USA, click here.

Click here for Amazon UK.

Click here for All Romance E-Books (ARe).

GREY'S LADY and A MEASURED RISK are also still on sale at All Romance E-books for .99.

A MEASURED RISK is still on sale at Amazon for .99.

These ebooks are on sale for a limited time. I don't know when the sale will end, so if you're of a mind to purchase them at the discount, hurry. :)


A MEASURED RISK: Erotic Regency, Light BDSM, Rubenesque/BBW, Alpha Male.

To read the First Chapter, click the banner below:


To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.

To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha!

    I meant to tell you before how thrilled I am that you named your heroine Jeanne! It's actually a family name that has been passed down through the generations in my family but I always have a problem getting mail with my name spelled wrong.

    I'm hoping those people all read your book so they'll finally spell it correctly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeanne,

      I use a list of names that were given in Regency times and I wait and see what names speak to me when I developing my characters. I think her artistic English parents probably wanted what they would see as a special spelling for her name and that they pronounced it like Jean.

      How do you pronounce your name?

      Delete
    2. Hi Natasha -

      That's how I pronounce it as well or as I refer to it "just plain Jeanne" as opposed to Jeannie, etc.

      If my Dad had his choice I would have been Eugenia which I probably would have hated as a child but as I grew older I think I would have appreciated that it was unique! I was the youngest of 3 daughters and my father's name was Eugene - he lost and my Mom won the "name game"!

      Delete
  2. Hello Jeanne,

    Thanks for sharing your story with me. I have seen the pronunciation of Jeanne online as "Jean" "Je-ann" "Jee Nay" or "Zhan" and some others. Thank you for sharing how you pronounce it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }