New Release!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~~WINNER!~~

Hello Everyone,

The winner for the Tax Day Relief Blog Hop is Jeanne Miro.

Thank you to everyone who participated.


A MEASURED RISK is still on sale for .99!


 
GREY'S LADY and A MEASURED RISK are also still on sale at All Romance E-books for .99.

A MEASURED RISK is still on sale at Amazon for .99 and Amazon UK for .77.

It can also be purchased directly from the publisher, Total-e-Bound for $1.00, click here.

These ebooks are on sale for a limited time. I don't know when the sale will end, so if you're of a mind to purchase them at the discount, hurry. :)


A MEASURED RISK: Erotic Regency, Light BDSM, Rubenesque/BBW, Alpha Male.

To read the First Chapter, click the banner below:


To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.

To Read The First Chapter of Grey's Lady, Click on Banner Below. For 18 and over ONLY.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha!

    I was just checking in when I read that I won! I'm shocked surprised and thrilled that you chose my comment when I was only trying to thank you for writing such wonderful stories that have given me so many hours of pleasure reading!

    My husband has a habit of emptying my email box so if you already emailed me I may not have received it. He actually has a reason for his madness because I get so engrossed by reading your stories that dinner has a habit of being served a tad late!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }