New Release!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~W * I * N * N * E * R * S*!

Hello Everyone,

I would like to announce some recent winners.

Noemi S won the Coffeetime Romance post. Noemi, please contact me at N.blackthorne @ yahoo.com
because I don't know how to get in touch with you.

Maureen C. won the Sinful Sirens Blog Hop.

Congratulations to Noemi and Maureen C. and thanks to everyone for entering.

 
HER MYSTERY DUKE
 
"This classy, very well written tale brings you back in time.

Its sexy, sensual and erotic. Natasha adds some light BDSM that makes you burn. It's smoking hot you'll be fanning yourself while you melt in your seat." ~ Five Stars From Let's Get Romantical.


“Tender moments, HOT BONDAGE, feisty heroine, A Duke who realizes just in time what an exemplary woman he has. Everything a good erotic historical novel should have." ~ Reader, Lisa Jo


"Smokin' Hot Regency! ...seriously erotic...After reading A Measured Risk and after Reading her Mystery Duke, I had the same desire - I want a man like that for my own! ~ Reader, Karen.
 
 
A MEASURED RISK
 
"Absolutely amazing story, took my heart and breath away. This is one HOT sexy book that you do not want to miss." ~ Gayle, a reader.
 
"Jonathon was pure male and super hot...a perfect mix of passion, dominance and submission...Well written and wonderful escapism...A highly recommended read." ~ Reviewed by Best Selling Author Sam Crescent

“...a too-die-for alpha hero who loves to dominate the heroine, and an interesting storyline…This was definitely one of the best erotic romances I've read this year…Jonathan Lloyd, the Earl of Ruel, is my new Christian Grey!" Dana Delamar
 
“Wonderful erotic romance! I absolute loved this story. It's rare to find a real, sweet love story in a BDSM romance. This one's definitely a keeper, something to read a second time. Looking forward to read more of those!
Review By Deborah Court.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }