Deepened & Fully Re-edited! A Measured Risk, Now Just $2.99 at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Mother-in-Law Passed Away Yesterday

Hello Everyone,

I know that I have been fairly quiet here and on my Facebook page lately. It has been a rough year for the most part for my household. My husband has been having some issues with his health. My mother-in-law had been very ill for quite a while now. She had to have emergency surgery a couple of weeks ago and went into a sharp decline afterwards. She passed away yesterday and I will probably be quiet for a while longer here while I give my husband support.

Thank you so much for your understanding and continued support. I truly do appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Natasha





18 comments:

  1. Hi Nat, sorry about your mother-in-law. May her soul rest in peace.

    My love and sympathy to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. My thoughts & prayers are with you, your husband & family. Praying for your husband's health issues also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jessiel. You're so kind to think of my husband. :)

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry! Hope everything works out well. I'll be playing for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your familily's loss. Sending sympathy and warm wishes to your husband, you, and the rest of your familily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for you loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very, Sandy. You're so very kind. :)

      Delete
  7. So very sorry. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sorry to hear it. My thoughts go out to you and yur husband. I know a lot of people having a rough time right now. I hope it all settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Louisa. Yes, so many people I know seem to be going through hard times right now. I hope it settles out for everyone.

      Delete

Jingle Balls Blog Hop

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }