Deepened & Fully Re-edited! A Measured Risk, Now Just $2.99 at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Lush, sexy...a story that warmed my heart..." #Erotic Historical #Romance, Spanking #Sexy

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. What are you doing to celebrate the end of summer? After a rather rough year in my private life, things are really beginning to settle down for me and I am getting back into my writing groove. So, I am happily spending a quiet weekend writing.

I was delighted to read a lovely new review for A MIDSUMMER'S SIN this week and I wanted to share it with you.




"Well, guess what? I LOVED this novella by Natasha Blackthorne titled A Midsummer's Sin! It was lush, sexy with a story that warmed my heart. The best of all was how the author managed to give me a satisfying story within a novella, which doesn’t happen to me often. I also appreciated the author’s flowing writing style a lot.

A Midsummer's Sin has a very erotic yet different and beautiful storyline with an appropriate setting. It’s a story of two seemingly mismatched souls healing each-other and becoming one..."  Review by Punya Reviews 4.5 Stars to read the entire review click here. (Contains spoilers)

Thank you so much for checking out my post. :) Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }