New Release!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

~*~ W * I * N * N * E * R! ~*~ #Erotic #Sexy #Bloghop


Hello Everyone,

I hope you've been having a happy summer. I haven't been around much lately. I've kept myself very busy trying to take care of some issues in my private life that were sort of overwhelming me, so I had a little break from the writing side of my life while I did this. But hopefully that's taken care of now.

I would like to announce the winner for the Wicked Scavenger Hunt:

Tiffany D.

Congratulations to Tiffany and thank you very much to everyone who entered and especially to those who commented. You all make these giveaway events so much fun and I deeply enjoyed reading about your summer so far. :)


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }