New Release!

Monday, November 18, 2013

To my regular followers, especially email followers.

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone out there is safe and comfortable after all the storms over the weekend. For anyone still affected by the hardships brought about by that, my heart really goes out to you. 



A reader contacted me and told me that my blog posts were coming to her email all in yellow. I didn't realize this was happening and I hope I have fixed it now.

Unfortunately, The Color of Love Blog Hop post, already scheduled for Wednesday evening, will go out to email in yellow. But after that I hope this problem is fixed.

Sorry, I didn't know that text would go out on emails as yellow and not just plain black text.

I would like to address another issue for those readers who follow me regularly. At this point in my writing, I have to use this blog for promotion and to attract new readers.

If you're a reader who is already very familiar with my writing and you want to follow me by email but you'd like to receive fewer promotional messages, I'd like to invite you to follow me in one of the following ways:

1. An alternate blog I have created where I will post fewer, more strictly news updates.

2. My newsletter. I send out far fewer messages over there, maybe once or twice a month. (A little more frequent around Christmas and Valentines' Day because of so many events during those holidays.

3. If you would like to follow me and have a little more personal, daily connection, I invite you to either "friend" my personal profile on Facebook or to subscribe to my personal feed there. (If you subscribe to me, you will see my posts in your news feed but I won't see your personal posts and pictures in my feed so you'll maintain your own privacy that way.) 

I am on Facebook just about everyday and the quickest way to get in touch with me is to send me a private message there. If you'd like to contact me by email, please use N (dot) blackthorne @ yahoo (dot) com.

Thank you to all who have purchased and read my books and supported me in my writing journey. I truly do appreciate you. You are what makes everything worthwhile.

Sincerely,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }