Deepened & Fully Re-edited! A Measured Risk, Now Just $2.99 at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Friday, March 28, 2014

Please join me at The Inner Wildkat #eroticromance @KittCrescendo

Hello Everyone,

Author Kitt Crescendo invited me to her blog and asked me to talk about what passions influence my writing. Won't you please join us?

Click on the cover below to visit my post at her blog, The Inner Wildkat:

http://theinnerwildkat.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/natasha-blackthorne-talks-passions-influences-trustme/


*** New Release! ***
Trust Me, Regency Risks Book Two

Erotic Romance, Regency Historical, Light BDSM, Rubenesque

Anne and Jon's story continues.


Alex's Angel, Erotic Romance, Georgian Historical Set in USA

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! You were a wonderful guest. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Jingle Balls Blog Hop

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }