New Release!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome to Summer Romance Blog Hop! ~ Erotic Romance


Picture 
Hello and welcome to my stop on the Summer Romance Blog Hop.
A big thank you to Morgan K Wyatt
for organizing and hosting this wonderful Memorial Day weekend event!

Sandals, sand between your toes and the scent of coconut oil...

What says "Summer Romance Story" to you?

"Spending the summer in a holiday camp with her family, Frances ('Baby') falls in love with the camp's dancing teacher."
 
I love the 80s. And it is impossible for me to think of summer romance without thinking of "Dirty Dancing."


But one of favorite, all-time summer romance stories is a coming of age story that I found at a garage sale, something I wasn't looking for and stumbled across. But the cover on mine was much more deliciously retro.
 
 

Seventeenth Summer ( Paperback)

 A summer to remember…

Angie always thought high school romances were just silly infatuations that come and go. She certainly never thought she would fall in love over one short summer. But when she meets Jack, their connection is beyond any childish crush. Suddenly, Angie and Jack are filling their summer with stolen moments and romantic nights. But as fall grows closer, they must figure out if their love is forever, or just a summer they’ll never forget.
 
 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 

Deepened & Fully Re-edited! A Measured Risk, Now Just $2.99 at Amazon and Barnes & Noble





~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Drama. Angst. Romance. Erotica.


"Mesmerizing characters, who I fell in love with in A Measured Risk. Their story is so emotional and consuming..."  5 stars from Lusty Penguin Reviews


Anne and Jon's story continues.






"This story...goodness. I know I can always count on Natasha to give me a story that is above and beyond what I usually expect in a historical romance." ~ 5 Stars by Sharonda of Salacious Reads. If you'd like to check out her review for Trust Me, please click here.

To Purchase Now:




TRUST ME, Regency Risks Book Two
Erotic Romance, Regency Historical, Light BDSM, Rubenesque


Alex's Angel, Erotic Romance

Georgian Historical Set in USA

Would you like to know more about Alex's Angel?



"An erotic historical romance that will keep readers on the edge of their seats. The characters will capture your heart, as you watch them grow. A must read! I loved this story." ~ My Book Addiction and More




"Very erotic with the blistering chemistry..."
~Night Owl Reviews



"The characters are well-rounded, very well explored, and their emotions were displayed... Best Bits: The whole damn book. Every single lush word, scene, character and emotion they inspired. Verdict: This has honestly been one of the best historical books I've read." ~ Ms. Love and Crew Loves Books







"I'm becoming a steadfast fan of Natasha Blackthorne. She writes the most heated, sexually charged historical novels that I've read. And it's not just the sex in these stories that keeps me coming back, but its also her writing. It's just fabulous, it's the main reason why I'll keep reading her books. She's taking women from a period where you were actually only seen and not heard and she's empowering them.

These women are strong mentally, physically and sexually and they are taking control of their sometimes dire situations. But lets not forget the men in these stories. They are strong men, A man's man. Men who expects a lady to act as a lady should, but still remain the strong woman she is.

All and all, another awesome read. I LOVED it. Please pick this one up and any other book in the ... series, you will not regret it and you will definitely be hooked." ~ Salacious Reads



"A yummy, steamy, passionate love story. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. A lovely couple, each broken in some way.

The H is hot, strong, possessive and controlling, but in a romantic way. He the type of man that makes you feel safe, loved, special, adored...sensual and romantic. Some strong bedroom language. But, it goes with the storyline...Natasha, I am so glad I found you! I'm off to find me another one of your books." ~ Angie on Amazon.



Book three in the Wild, Wicked and Wanton Series (Erotic Romance/ Scorching Hot Romance/Sexy Romance)

In the wake of a devastating epidemic, sheltered Emily Eliot finds herself alone, making her own decisions for the first time. When desperation leads her to sell her virtue, she walks straight into trouble.

Enter one gorgeous, golden haired gentleman bent on protecting her.

Alexander Dalton came to the Blue Duck Tavern seeking to lose himself in sexual pleasure. But when he saw the delicate and vulnerable young woman, he couldn't turn away.

Emily is alarmed by her own intense responses as this charismatic and carnal man introduces her to erotic pleasure. Having lived as a virtual prisoner of her grandmother's suffocating manipulation, Emily bridles under Alex's possessive, protectiveness. And Alex's charming smile hides a dark secret that could destroy their chance at happiness.

Will their passion burn them up or bring them together?

Reader Advisory: Alex's Angel is the prequel to Emily's Seduction. Alex's Angel is an erotic/hot historical romance and contains graphic language and explicit sex scenes. It also features sensual spanking and light bondage.



The Wild, Wicked and Wanton series may be purchased from Amazon and Barnes & Noble. 

To purchase, please click the links below:

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Barnes & Noble





  Giveaway!

My Blog Prize:
Enter to Win a $6 Amazon Gift Card
Open to Current USA Residents who are aged 18 or older.
Enter on the Rafflecopter to win.

There is only one mandatory entry and that is to verify that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are a current USA resident. All other entries merely increase your chance of winning. Good luck!:



Be sure to also enter in the blog hop grand prize on the second Rafflecopter below:



Want more chances to win?

Please Click Here For All Current Giveaways On This Blog.

Click the button below to visit all the fabulous blogs participating in this giveaway hop:
Picture
 

13 comments:

  1. Dirty Dancing...ah, one of my favorite movies too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Morgan,

      Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend. :)

      Delete
  2. How about White Nights (Baryshnikov and Hines)? or A Summer Place? Oh, now I'm in the mood for a summer romance..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello M.S.

      "A Summer Place" is one of my all time favorite movies. <3 <3 <3

      I hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend and good luck on the hop. :)

      Delete
  3. When I think of summer romance, the movies Grease and Grease 2 always come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisa,

      The Grease movies are great summer movies. Thanks for stopping by and good luck on the hop! :)

      Delete
  4. $6 is a weird amount! LOL.
    Summer to me is seeing corn on the cob in the supermarket. Hearing the Beach Boys on the radio. Seeing Summer School on TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many self-published authors (including me) often price several of their books at $2.99 on Amazon. A $6 gift card would enable the winner to purchase two books from the author of their choice. I am sorry that amount seemed weird to you but I had the best of intentions in mind when I settled on $6 instead of $5. :)

      Those are some great sensual images for summer. I hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend. Good luck on the hop! :D

      Delete
  5. I think dirty dancing was a great summer flick...
    When the snowcone stands start to be open all day everyday..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dirty Dancing is my all time favorite movie. I can watch it over and over again.

    quiltlady110 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The song , Summer Loving , from the movie Grease. Deb P

    ReplyDelete
  8. subscribed with achadwick22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite movie of summer is Say Anything! Though I do love Dirty Dancing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }