New Release!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Erotic Romance Bloggers & Authors: New Release Promo Blitz Sign Up


New Release Promo Blitz Sign Up

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for erotic romance bloggers and authors who are interested in hosting me.



Dates: June 20, 21 or 22, 2014
I am looking for bloggers and/or authors who are interested in hosting me on either June 20, 21 or 22, 2014 for book cover, blurb and an excerpt + author bio and links.
This is for an Erotic Romance, Regency Historical, Light BDSM.
I am interested in blogs that regularly review erotic romance or authors who write it.
There will be a Rafflecopter with a $25 Amazon Gift Card.

If you’re interested, please IM me on Facebook or email me at N.blackthorne @ Yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance. :)


~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Drama. Angst. Romance. Erotica.


"Mesmerizing characters, who I fell in love with in A Measured Risk. Their story is so emotional and consuming..."  5 stars from Lusty Penguin Reviews


Anne and Jon's story continues.






"This story...goodness. I know I can always count on Natasha to give me a story that is above and beyond what I usually expect in a historical romance." ~ 5 Stars by Sharonda of Salacious Reads. If you'd like to check out her review for Trust Me, please click here.



Amazon US
Amazon UK



TRUST ME, Regency Risks Book Two
Erotic Romance, Regency Historical, Light BDSM, Rubenesque


Alex's Angel, Erotic Romance

Georgian Historical Set in USA





1 comment:

  1. Tried to email you - it bounced back - twice - I'd be interested in you visiting my blog - Erotic Notions - and promoing your latest. daryl.devore@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }