New Release!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Measured Risk: Sale .99 ~ Erotic #Romance, Regency Historical, #BDSM Lite, Rubenesque #Kindle

Hello Everyone,

I would like to let you know that A Measured Risk is on sale for .99 at Amazon for a very limited time. It has a brand new cover by Seductive Designs, too.

I loaded the cover tonight but it may take a day or so for Amazon to show it. If you want the new cover and you've bought the 2nd edition, just update the book when it finally shows up on the Amazon product page.

Amazon USA
Amazon UK

Want to know more about A Measured Risk?


"...you knew this man as dominant as he was, was falling in love with this woman."

A MEASURED RISK by Natasha Blackthorne

"I loved everything about this story, it was so good. But want I loved most was Jon patience with Anne. He was a strong male lead and very dominant, but his patience with her was just...I can't even explain it. I mean just reading this story, you knew this man as dominant ...as he was, was falling in love with this woman." ~ Salacious Reads

* * *

"I really enjoyed A Measured Risk. It was fresh, steamy, emotional and just a heart touching romance between two very unique characters...

There are some holy hell make you fan yourself moments and some sweet ones too which totally worked for me.

All in all, an excellent historical erotica that'll spice up an evening in. They were really just a great pairing and I enjoyed their time together in and out of the bedroom."

~ Herding Cats and Burning Soup

* * *

The Earl of Ruel's non-negotiable offer: His help in return for one month of her complete submission. Dare she take the risk?

* * *

A MEASURED RISK features a shy, intellectual, strong-willed widow with real life curves (Rubenesque/BBW) and a protective, possessive Dominant, alpha male hero. This is a story of Dominance and submission with light BDSM, emotional healing, trust and love.

* * *

For Adults 18+ Only.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to share it! I already had a copy, but picked up this revised one. :)
    Thank you, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tina,

      That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much for your support. <3 I hope you have a great weekend. :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }