New Release!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

~ ~ * W * I * N * N* E * R* S* !* ~ ~

Hello Everyone,

I have some recent winners to announce.

My winners for the Beautifully Broken Book Blog's 5000 Likes Facebook Event were:

Liz C.
Elexis

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello and enter the contest.

My winner for the Summer Reads Blog Hop (Herding Cats & Burning Soup) was:
AEKZ2

I hope you're all having a great week.


"Hot, sexy...full of passion, secrets, longing, forbidden love..."
His Harlot: A Midsummer's Sin
Free on Kindle Unlimited, .99/77p on Kindle


http://www.amazon.com/A-Midsummers-Sin-ebook/dp/B00FQMZDZY%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJBDF5XQBATGDX4VQ%26tag%3Dspea06-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00FQMZDZY


*** Erotic Romance ~~ Colonial American Historical ~ SHORT NOVELLA ~~ 21,778 words / approx. 80 pages in length ***

To Purchase Now, Click Here:
Amazon UK


He was the 2nd wealthiest man in Philadelphia & yet he had nothing.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Natasha!! I cannot wait to read Trust Me!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }