New Release!

Friday, August 1, 2014

What Drives Me To Write Erotic Historical Romance? Please join me at Lily Harlem's blog.

Hello Everyone,
 

The wonderfully talented, lovely Lily Harlem invited me to her blog. She asked me to talk about what attracts me to write erotic historical romance. She's one of my favorite erotic romance authors so I was both thrilled and honored to say yes.

 I'd love if you'd stop by and say hello. Please click here to visit my post on her blog.



"Hot, sexy...full of passion, secrets, longing, forbidden love..."
His Harlot: A Midsummer's Sin
Free on Kindle Unlimited, .99/77p on Kindle


http://www.amazon.com/A-Midsummers-Sin-ebook/dp/B00FQMZDZY%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJBDF5XQBATGDX4VQ%26tag%3Dspea06-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00FQMZDZY


*** Erotic Romance ~~ Colonial American Historical ~ SHORT NOVELLA ~~ 21,778 words / approx. 80 pages in length ***

To Purchase Now, Click Here:
Amazon UK


He was the 2nd wealthiest man in Philadelphia & yet he had nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }