New Release!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Changes ~ Hot Historical Romance #Kindle #Nook

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all having a great week so far and for those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope your holiday preparations are going smoothly.

I will be gradually rebranding my covers, so you'll be seeing some of my covers change. I am starting with Perilous Risk:


Grey's Lady and White Lace and Promises are temporarily not available for sale. I will be rereleasing them with new covers very soon. All the new covers are being designed by talented folks over at The Killion Group.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and I talk to you soon. :)


Giveaway: $10 Gift Card. Please click on the banner below for more information on to enter to win:
 Sign up for an Erotic Romance Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }