New Release!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pre-Order: Wedding for a Knight by Sue-Ellen Welfonder ~ Historical #Romance ~ @SE_Welfonder


Hello Everyone,

Today it is my honor to welcome the lovely and talented Sue-Ellen Welfonder to the blog. She's sharing her soon-to-be released Historical Romance: Wedding for a Knight. 
 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LDDGJHA



It’s such a pleasure to be here, Natasha. Especially as Wedding for a Knight is a very special book for me. Here’s why…

Wedding for a Knight is a re-release. The original release was in 2004 and ‘Wedding’ stunned me by hitting the USA Today bestseller list. My first book to do so. ‘Wedding’ was also an RT TOP PICK, received an RT K.I.S.S. Hero Award, and was nominated by RT as ‘Best Medieval Romance of the Year.’

More than that, I love this book because it is a happy, ‘feel-good’ story.  I believe that’s reflected in the RT review…

“TOP PICK! You couldn’t ask for a more joyous, loving, smile-inducing read… Wedding for a Knight will win your heart!” ~ Romantic Times Magazine

Wedding for a Knight has all the elements I love in a romance. A bold and dashing hero who would move mountains for his lady. An equally strong heroine who chases her dreams and embraces her passion. There’s also Highland magic, humor, scorching heat (this is not a ‘sweet’ story). Readers will also encounter a loveable dog (a staple in my books), and they’ll again meet up with Devorgilla, the meddlesome crone who wears red-plaid shoelaces and weaves her magic through every book I write.

Even loving Wedding for a Knight as I always have, upon receiving the rights back, I decided to make some adjustments. A writer’s voice matures over time and I wanted this new edition to reflect my current writing style. So the book has been rewritten, re-edited, and contains fresh never-before-seen material. As I worked through it, I again fell in love with the characters. And the final bits – again – made me cry. That’s always my measure of a good book: if the ending mists my eyes and puts a catch in my throat.

So I am very happy to relaunch Wedding for a Knight. I hope readers who read it years ago, will be pleased with the changes. And I hope new readers will fall in love with the tale.

Thank you so much, Natasha, for hosting me today.

~*~



Giveaway

A digital copy of the book upon release (Sept. 14th). Please comment on this post and give your email address to be entered to win. Winner will be selected at random.
~*~




Your presence is requested for the marriage of…





A Highland Bride
 -


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LDDGJHA

 


Centuries ago, the bride of Reginald of the Victories took her life. The stones of their home Coldstone Castle iced over, ill fortune plagued the clan and everyone knew the chief’s dead bride had cursed them. However, they believed that as long as the clan’s fleet sailed the seas, the curse would not consume them. But now, the fleet has been destroyed and the clan has lost its wealth and power.

After years on the tournament circuit and warring, Sir Magnus MacKinnon heads home with enough wealth to rebuild his clan. But he is robbed of his silver. Defeated, he arrives at Coldstone Castle penniless to find his wily father has married him by proxy, and is already spending his wife’s dowry.
Magnus is honor bound to bed his new bride, but he refuses to spend any more of her money. If necessary, he’ll return to the tournament circuit and win another fortune. However, Lady Amicia proves a greater opponent than any he’s ever faced on the battlefield.  She’s after his heart, and her weapon is scorching passion. But before she can win his love, she must find the saboteur who wants to kill her and keep the curse alive.
         

"A very romantic story...extremely sexy."

~ The Best Reviews


~*~

Short Excerpt

She’d swim the deepest loch, climb the steepest hill, brave the worst north wind, even shout her desire to all the world – and gladly, if only such a spectacle would help her win his heart.
His love.
But for now, she simply drank in the glory of him, enjoyed the secret knowledge that he set her afire in places a more timid lass would never acknowledge.
She welcomed that heat.

~*~




To Purchase Now, Click Here: http://amzn.to/2bHNhyW

Pre-order Price is $2.99 – Then $3.99 after the Sept. 14th Release

FREE with Kindle Unlimited

www.welfonder.com


Connect with Sue-Ellen Welfonder:

USA Today bestselling author Sue-Ellen Welfonder writes Scottish medieval romance.  She is known for her strong heroines, Alpha heroes, and weaving Highland magic and humor into her tales.  Under the pen name Allie Mackay, she writes contemporary paranormal-lights, mostly set in Scotland.  She lives on Florida’s southwest coast with her husband and her muse, Snuggles the writer cat, who also has an alias: 00Snug. 




Sue-Ellen’s website:

Newsletter:

Personal Page: http://on.fb.me/1N5fSqg





~ ~ * ~ ~
 
       Check out More From Sue-Ellen Welfonder
On sale for .99

Read For Free via Kindle Unlimited
Thrilling Historical Romance Featuring Highlanders, Vikings, and Time Travel!

Hurry! This Box Set Available For a Limited Time Only.
Click here to purchase now.


amzn.to/1GAykKl

   
~ ~ * ~ ~





21 comments:

  1. The Wedding for a Knight book looks great!Here's my email to enter angshad1967@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this chance!:)
    dulores_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue-Ellen sent me over to celebrate with her. I believe her exact words were "I don't care where you go, just get the h-ll out of here!" So I picked here.
    Congrats, S-E ... you are darned good writer, so I'm sure this one will also be an excellent read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks to be really good...all of your books are, Sue-Ellen. ..Slainte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thank you for the chance!Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you for the chance!Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read this. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the original story and am really looking forward to the new version! Congrats Sue-Ellen! hammer5649@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice interview, I am so looking forward to reading Wedding for a Knight, it sounds great! kittygirl15401@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel in love with the cover and I think I will fall in love with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel in love with the cover and I think I will fall in love with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved this whole post about the book. Definitely sounds like my kind of book. Thanks for the chance to win. LadyVampire2u AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Sue-Ellen's books! Thanks for the chance to win a copy! lindalou (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible story about this book! From its origins and original release to its re- release in the coming. I would love to win a copy! My email is kenramills@gmail.com. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waving at Sue-Ellen! :)/*
    I'm so happy that you got the rights back and were able to do this. Huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I simply LOVE Sue-Ellen's books. I read and loved the first version, and now am waiting anxiously for the revised version. It will be like first reading it, since it's been so long. Congrats Sue-Ellen on being able to redo it your way. (rwmckinnis@verizon.net)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cover looks great! My email brownac101@ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great ronance! Definitely have to check it out. msrabbi2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

.scrollbox { height:100px; width:400px; overflow:auto; }